Handcraft, Science and Art
Both Competitive Intelligence and Market Intelligence are handcraft, science and art. Handcraft, because you need straight forward searching, analysis and reporting tasks.
Science, as you often need to discover uncharted territory and generate insights about competitors and markets. And art, because you need creativity to develop a foresight of possible future scenarios.
Excellence in Competitive/Market Intelligence implies excellence in all of these areas. On our last conference Ariane Jaimet compared CI to wine making. You need to know the handcraft to grow the best grapes and you need to know the fermentation process to get the best results. But blending and fining the wine at the end is an art.
The 6th International Competitive Intelligence Conference is the place where you find the experts, who share their knowledge about the handcraft, science and art of Competitive Intelligence.
- Learn the basic handcraft in our workshops and from our case study presentations.
- Improve and refine your CI/MI processes with our scientific and best practice presentations
- Learn the art of CI/MI by sharing your experience with fellow professionals
- Market intelligence
- Identifying Trends, Early warning and Innovation Management
- Organizing Competitive Intelligence Processes
- War Gaming
- Technical Intelligence
- Human Intelligence Collection
- Pricing Intelligence
- How to Exploit CI Sources Efficiently
- and more.
- Jul 29, 2013: call for speakers published
- Oct 31, 2013: deadline for submission of proposals
- Nov 30, 2013: notification and announcement of speakers
- Dec 31, 2013: end of early bird registration
No time to visit the conference? Please check out our Competitive Intelligence Insight Center to watch presentations of our 2011 conference!
Institute for Competitive Intelligence